- Students must notify the instructor of a lesson cancellation a minimum of 24 hours prior to lesson time. If at least 24 hours notice is given, then a makeup lesson will be scheduled at the earliest possible date.
- If the student cancels a lesson after 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time he or will not receive a make up lesson with the exceptions described below. The student forfeits the lesson time, and any unpaid balance will be due by the next scheduled lesson.
- Exceptions include: a sudden illness or emergency. In the event of a sudden illness or emergency the student will receive a make-up lesson at the earliest possible date.
- Make-up lessons will only be given within one month of the cancelled lesson.
Lesson Rates/Tuition Policy
- Guitar lessons at Huber Guitar Studio are $50 for an hour lesson and $30 for a half-hour lesson.
- Students may pay the instructor on a per lesson basis for their first two lessons.
- By the third lesson, the student must pay for the remainder of the current month’s lessons
- Monthly tuition is due on the student’s first lesson of the month.